All Domestic Hexahedron 999 Units come with
KDF®55 GAC FILTRATION
What are KDF®55 GAC Cartridges ?
• KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion) is a high purity copper-zinc formulation that eliminates contaminants from water by utilizing an electrochemical oxidation-reduction reaction
• With KDF filters … heavy metals are bonded to the zinc and copper media … the KDF media produces electrons which neutralizes chlorine and controls bacteria.
• KDF combined with Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) is much more effective in eliminating organic contaminants and chlorine.
• KDF converts harmful chlorine into harmless chloride removing more than 98% of the chlorine in your water before reaching the GAC bed
• KDF is bacterio-static, preventing the growth of bacteria in the GAC bed, and prolonging the life of your filters
KDF and GAC effectively removes the following contaminants from water:
Arsenic, Aluminum, Barium, Cadmium, Chlorine, Chromium VI, Chromium III, Endrin, Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Methoxychlor, Radon, Selenium, Silvex 2-4-5 TP, Toxaphene, 2,4-D, THM’s, Zinc, Copper
KDF frees the GAC bed to remove other contaminants such as:
Trihalomethanes, Pesticides, Fungicides,
Bad Tastes and Odors.